The Ultimate gift for Father’s Day is… Mystery?
If you think you know what your dad really wants, check out our full range of unusual Father’s Day gift ideas.
Father’s Day gifts needn’t be limited to a set of over-sized novelty BBQ tongs, a whacky tie or a pair of “hilarious” Homer Simpson slippers. This momentous day only comes around once a year so you might as well break the cycle and get your dad an unusual present
After all, this is the man who made you (unless you’re the result of a shady government experiment). Granted he had a little help a great deal of help from your mum, but there’s no denying your dad had a lot to do with it.
Just think, your father…
- Bought you your first beer (when you were just 6 years old)
- Played snooker with his mates while you were being born
- Taught you how to ride a bicycle (took the stabilisers off and tried to kill you)
- Bought you a knock-off toy and pretended it was the real thing
- Over-shared horrendous sexual adventures from his teenage years
- Sort-of improved your musical tastes
- Replaced your dead rabbit with another one and didn’t tell you
- Set dreadful flatulence examples
Oh yes, your dad definitely did all of these “classic” acts of fatherhood. Now it’s time to give something back, give your dad a Father’s Day present he wasn’t expecting – the wondrous gift of mystery.
Perhaps your dad is remaining ambiguous over what gift he really wants? Maybe you haven’t got a clue what he wants? Our Father’s Day Mystery Box is the salvation you’ve been looking for, it contains a seriously impressive selection of presents that all dads will love – fact.
Best of all, even you don’t know the contents of the box so it’ll be a deliciously guilt-free Father’s Day treat