Eleven alternative uses for the Bleeding Nose Candle
Not just a pretty ceramic face; our Bleeding Nose Candle has a veritable slew of other uses – here’s eleven of them.
Disclaimer: Friends don’t lie, so now feels like a good time to mention that some staging may have occurred during this photoshoot. Less than you’d think, but some. If there’s one thing we learned from the guys at Hawkins National Laboratory (and yesterday lunch time), you experiment with Eleven at your own risk.
1. Planter – Give our hero the luscious curly locks she deserves. Or this.
2. Snack dish – Graze on pistachios (or Doritos, jelly beans, dog treats etc.) from her spacious open cranium.
3. Fruit bowl – One of your five a day – because that’s all that fits.
4. Coffee dripper – “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation” – or as we found, coffee and experimentation. Sort-of worked, bit messy.
5. Book end – Keep all those hefty hipster magazines in check. You’ll definitely read them one day.
6. Egg cup – An unbelievably satisfying fit.
7. Toothbrush holder – Drain that lovely minty water away. Oh and don’t forget to Listerine, you filthy mouth breather.
8. Executive ash tray – No one really smokes any more, do they? Least of all cigars. Perhaps you could rest your cherry-flavoured vaping pipe in there instead.
9. Yarn tidy – Because knitting is cool.
10. Tiki Cocktail Mug – Wouldn’t look out of place at Ascot on Ladies day. Make sure you plug those nostrils before sloshing in your Mai Tai.
11. Egg separator – Yes it’s another use involving an egg, but just look at those tel-egg-kinetic powers in action. Can you think of a more revolting exciting way to separate an egg? We can’t. Just another good reason to shell out on the Bleeding Nose candle.